Innovation Norway is the Norwegian Government's most important instrument for innovation and development of Norwegian enterprises and industry.
We support companies in developing their competitive advantage and to enhance innovation.
Norwegian enterprises have access to a broad business support system as well as financial means. Innovation Norway provides competence, advisory services, promotional services and network services. The marketing of Norway as a tourist destination is also considered one of the organizations important tasks.
By combining local industry knowledge and international networks with the business ideas and the motivation of entrepreneurs, the foundation for new successful businesses is created.
Innovation Norway contributes to:
- Enhancing innovation in Norwegian enterprises and industry
- Building competitive Norwegian enterprises at both domestic and international markets
- Promoting Norwegian enterprises
- Promoting Norway as an attractive tourist destination
- Securing development in rural areas
- Transforming ideas into successful business cases
- Promote interaction between enterprises, knowledge communities and R&D institutions
Innovation Norway is the Norwegian government's official trade representative abroad. We aim to assist Norwegian businesses grow and find new markets. Local presence is therefore of crucial concern to us.
It is easy to get in touch with us. We are represented in more than 30 countries worldwide and in all Norwegian counties. Our head office is in Oslo.
We are closely affiliated with the Norwegian embassies and consulates. You can find our representatives and advisors worldwide: