The GET-program 2018 will run through these dates:
- Kickoff, in Oslo, 2 days March 20 - 21
- Boston, at Babson College, April 22 - 27
- Follow-up session, in Oslo, September 6
Application deadline: January 15
(Later applications will be accepted after the deadline, however subject to availability.)
Cost and funding:
Participation fee is NOK 20,000 per person. The fee covers tuition, keynotes, workshops and lectures through:
- 2 days kickoff in Oslo
- 5 days in Boston (Babson College)
- 1 day follow-up session in Oslo
Also included is accomodation (and meals) 5 days at Babson Conference Center.
Travel, accomodation (in Oslo), insurance and living expenses during your stay are not included and is to be paid by the participants.
Don´t hesitate to be in touch. Project Manager for the GET Boston program: Lori Woloshyn