Who can participate?
The cultural and creative industries (CCIs) present a diverse group of industries ranging from the more tech and digitally focused to the more traditional.
The creative industries refers to a range of economic activities which are concerned with the generation or exploitation of knowledge and information. They may variously also be referred to as the cultural industries (especially in Europe) or the creative economy.
What we in the Nordics define as the creative economy, or the Creative & Cultural Industries (CCI), comprises:
- design & fashion
- TV and radio
- visual arts
- performing arts
So if you fit within this description, you have serious global growth ambitions, innovative products or services, a team of talented entrepreneurs, and a desire to increase your knowledge and competence to further develop and grow your business, this might be for you.
Our vision is to bring the best Nordic companies with highest potential into our program. You need to:
- be a late stage startup or in an early growth phase
- have a product in the market, or a prototype ready to showcase
- have a product or service that is a natural fit to the North East market
- have some initial sales or some traction already in the market (home or other markets)
- have financial runway to support your company at least throughout your New York stay
Selection is done on a country by country basis, but interviews and final qualifications are done by the Program Manager, Ola-Forsstrom Olsson. Acceptance is also based on seats available at any given time.
Read more about each part of the program
The Entrepreneurial Marketing program
Workplace Nordic Innovation House