Read the call text in English: Call for Proposal, Support for Start-ups
Read the call text in Bulgarian: Call for Proposals, Support to Start-ups
See the mandatory attachments and essential reading below.
Thursday, 18 November 2021, 14:00 (Bulgarian time).
Projects must be completed by 31 October 2023 at the latest.
A total of 2,000,000 euro.
Between 5,000 euro and 80,000 euro per project.
This call will finance projects submitted by Bulgarian start-ups. The focus of the projects should be one of the two main areas of the Programme: Green Industry Innovation and Welfare Technology.
Under the current call will be supported development activities corresponding to at least TRL 5. Additionally, the development activities shall be envisaged to reach TRL 8 at the end of the project implementation.
Who can apply?
Bulgarian micro and small enterprises. The applicants:
- must have been established and registered for at least 6 months and maximum 4 years of operation at the date of the deadline of the Call;
- must be operating within one of the two focus areas of programme (Green Industry Innovation / Welfare Technology).
- shall be unlisted small enterprises up to four years following their registration, which have not yet distributed profits and have not been formed through a merger.
Who can be partner?
The start-ups can apply to the call together with partners. The partners can be entities from Bulgaria or from Norway.
Eligible partners are any private or public entity, commercial or non-commercial, established as a legal person in Norway or in Bulgaria.
- Innovation Norway in Bulgaria organised an informational webinar and Q&A on Tuesday 14 September 2021. Watch the recording!
- Innovation Norway in Bulgaria and Romania organised a short information session on Support for start-ups. Watch the recording!