Deadline: Wednesday, 14 October 2021, 14:00 (Romanian time)
Call for Proposal - Research and Development (English)
Call for Proposal - Research and Development (Romanian – will be soon available)
Mandatory attachments to the project application:
1. Expected outcomes of the implementation of the project (template)
2. Detailed Activity Based Budget (DABB) and financial projections for the project, in signed PDF format and Excel file (template)
3. Disbursement Plan (template)
4. Project Implementation Plan (template)
5. Procurement Plan (template)
6. Letter of Commitment (template)
7. Project Document (to be submitted only by non-economic operators,
e.g. public authorities and NGOs without economic activities) - (template)
Business Plan (to be submitted only by entities involved in economic activities) - (template)
8. Draft Partnership Agreement (if relevant) (template)
9. CVs of the project management team (template)
10. Communication Plan (template)
11. If the Applicant is an undertaking: Self-declaration re. undertaking in difficulty (template)
12. If the Applicant is a Small or Medium Enterprise (SME): Self-declaration re. SME (template).
13. Self-declaration regrading clean tax and criminal records of the Applicant and of its legal representative(s) (template)
If the project includes a partner: Self-declaration regrading clean tax and criminal records of the Partner(s) and of its legal representative(s) (template)
14. Relevant Registration Certificates and statutory documents
a) Applicants – undertakings:
- Certificate of Status (‘Certificat Constatator’) issued by the Romanian Trade Register Office (which should include extensive information about the enterprise’s up to date status).
b) Applicants – NGOs:
- law court decision for the establishment of the NGO.
- latest approved Statute.
- law court decision regarding the latest version of the Statute (if the case).
c) Applicants – public:
- incorporation documents demonstrating that the Applicant is a public authority/entity in Romania, registered in Romania.
- registration certificate (or similar), issued by the competent authority in the Donor State (Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway)/Beneficiary State (Romania).
- latest approved statute (or similar), which proves that the Partner’s main activity is closely related to the activities in which its contribution is proposed.
15. Certified annual financial accounts of the Applicant for 2019 and 2020 (in Romanian) which bears the Applicant’s signature (electronic or handwritten) and the fiscal’s authority registration number (index).
16. Trial balance sheet as per June 2021.
17. Applicant’s annual report (year 2020), the annual report should include (as applicable): the business description/ the activities of the organisation/ the activities of the public institution, management’s analysis, reporting on internal controls, Audit report (if the case), notes to the financial statements, risk control processes and analysis, strategic direction, operational and financial performance, listing of the board and directors of the company/organisation/public institution.”
18. If the Applicant does not recover VAT: Self-declaration on eligibility of VAT (template)
Essential Reading for Project Applicants
1. Standard Terms and Conditions for EEA/Norway Grants programmes operated by Innovation Norway.
2. Project Assessment Criteria and Methodology – Call 5(a), 5(b) and SGS – Research and Development;
3. Guidelines on Cross-Cutting Issues and Good Business Practice.
4. Communication Guidelines.
5. Conversion Guidelines for Emissions.
6. Glossary of Terms.
7. Guideline for Detailed Activity Based Budget (DABB) and Financial Forecast