Following consultations with the Donor States and the Energy Programme Partners, an update was done to the Calls on Renewable Energy focus area: document in the Essential Reading section below, respectively document "2. Project Assessment Criteria and Methodology". Due to this update, an extension of the deadline applied for Call 2 and SGS-1, as per the table below.
The Call for Proposals is closed.
Call 1 (hydropower) and Call 3 (other RES): Deadline: 14th March 2019
- Call budget: € 7.500.000;
- 6 project applications received;
- Total budget of project applications received is € 20.035.047, out of which € 9.673.832 represents the requested grant.
- call budget: € 11.000.000;
- 28 project applications submitted;
- total budget of project applications received is € 29.670.988, out of which € 22.040.250 represents the requested grant.
Call 2 (geothermal) and SGS-1 (hydropower, geothermal and other RES for SMEs and NGOs): Deadline 7th May 2019
- Call 2
- Call budget: € 6.600.000;
- 7 project applications received;
- Total budget of project applications received is € 16.203.831, out of which € 10.755.532 represents the requested grant.
- Call budget: € 2.000.000;
- 12 project applications received;
- Total budget of project applications received is € 2.821.719, out of which € 2.023.528 represents the requested grant
Calls for Proposals - Focus area: Renewable Energy (in English)
Calls for Proposals - Focus area: Renewable Energy (in Romanian)
Mandatory attachments to the Project Application
- Expected outcomes of the implementation of the project (updated 2019-03-08)
- Detailed Activity Budget (new document 2019-02-05)
- Disbursement Plan (updated 2019-04-12)
- Project Implementation Plan (revised 2019-02-15)
- Procurment Plan
- Letter of Commitment
- Business plan or Project Document (new 2019-02-06)
- Draft Partnership Agreement
- CVs of the project management team
- Communication Plan (no template available)
- Self-declaration regarding undertaking in difficulty
- Self-declaration regarding clean tax and criminal record of the Applicant (and Partner(s) - if relevant)
- Relevan Registration Certificates and statutory documents (no template available)
- Applicants - undertakings: certificate of status (‘certificat constatator’) issued by the Romanian Trade Register Office (which should include extensive information about the enterprise’s up to date status).
- Applicants - NGOs:
- Law court decision for the establishment of the NGO;
- Latest approved statute;
- Law court decision regarding the latest version of the statute (if the case).
- Applicants - public: incorporation documents demonstrating that the Applicant is a public authority/entity in Romania, registered in Romania.
- Registration certificate (or similar), issued by the compotent authority in the Donor State (Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway) / Beneficiary State;
- Latest approved statute (or similar), which proves that the Partner's main activity is closely related to the activities in which its contribution is proposed.
- Certified annual financial accounts of the Applicant for 2017 and 2016, and the balance sheet/profit & loss statement as per 30 June 2018 (Romanian) as well as the latest approved and registered at the national financial authority’s trial balance sheet for 2018. (no template available)
- Applicant’s Annual report (year 2017) (no template available)
Essential Reading for Project Applicants
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Project Assessment Criteria and Methodology (updated 2019-03-05)
- Guidelines on Cross-Cutting Issues
- Communication Guidelines
- Application Form Guidance
- Conversion Guidelines for Emissions
- Glossary of terms (updated 2019-02-06)