Calls for Proposals
The following calls for proposals are avaible or under development under the Energy Programme:
About the Programme
The “Energy Programme in Romania” shall contribute to the general objectives of EEA and Norway Grants 2014‐2021, respectively to the reduction of economic and social disparities in the European Economic Area (EEA) and to strengthening bilateral relations between the EEA States and EU Beneficiary States. The Programme objective is “Less carbon intensive energy and increased security of supply”. The Programme seeks to stimulate and develop long‐term cooperation between Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway
(“the Donor States”) and Romania (“Beneficiary State”) and is encouraging bilateral Donor Partnership Projects.
Fund Operator: Innovation Norway
Programme budget: € 62,826,500
Beneficiary State Programme Partners:
1. Minsitry of Energy
2. Ministry of Environment
Donor Programme Partners:
1. Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directoare (NVE)
2. National Energy Authority (OS)
- Outcome 1 ‐ Increased Renewable Energy production
- Outcome 2 ‐ Reduced CO2 emissions in all sectors (Energy Efficiency)
- Outcome 3 ‐ Increased knowledge on renewable energy, energy efficiency and energy security in all sectors of society
- Outcome 4 ‐ Enhanced research and development capacity on renewable energy, energy efficiency and energy security
- Outcome 5 - Increased access to electricity for households in areas where connection to the electricity network is not feasible
- Bilateral Outcome ‐ Enhanced collaboration between Beneficiary and Donor States entities involved in the programme
Programme area specifics:
- Programmes targeting greenhouse gas reductions and/or avoidance through energy efficiency measures shall deliver considerable reductions at a reasonable cost; a maximum of 150 EUR grant per tonne CO2 equivalent per year reduced/ avoided should be aimed for;
- Priority shall be given to bilateral partnerships offering added value.
Further inquiries may be done at the programme official e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Report your concerns about a possible breech with Innovation Norway's Ethical Guidelines, Anti-Corruption policy or Good Business Practice.