Call for Proposals
Call for Proposals, Social Dialogue - Decent Work Programme in Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia (select the country for respective call document)
Presentation about the Programme
Mandatory Attachments to the Project Application
Essential Readings for Project Applicants
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Project Assessment Criteria and Methodology
- Guidelines on Cross-cutting Issues and Good Business Practice
- Communication Guidelines
- Application Form Guidelines
- Glossary of Terms
About the Programme:
The objective of the Programme is strengthened tripartite cooperation between employer organisations, trade unions and public authorities and the promotion of decent work.
The Programme is part of the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021. The EEA and Norway Grants aim at contributing to the reduction of economic and social disparities in the European Economic Area (EEA) and to the strengthening of bilateral relations between the Donor States (Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) and the Beneficiary States.
Fund Operator: Innovation Norway
Programme budget: 14.095.000 Euro
Areas of support:
- Social dialogue and tripartite dialogue structures and practices
- Focus on the benefits of decent work
- Access to employment and participation in the labour market
- Gender equality and non-discrimination in the workplace
- Work-life balance
- Employee adaptability and life-long learning
- Youth employment
- Public sector social dialogue
- Tripartite dialogue on employment contracts, working hours, pensions and benefits
- Work-related crime
Programme area specifics:
The programme supports social dialogue and contribute to ensure that all Beneficiary Countries are better equipped to deal with the challenges following high unemployment and to establish decent work objectives, in close cooperation with Norwegian partners.
The programme offers funding for projects that wish to achieve the following three outcomes:
- Outcome 1: Improved social dialogue and cooperation
- Outcome 2: Enhanced implementation of the decent work agenda (fair and decent working conditions)
- Outcome 3: Facilitated access to employment (this outcome is limited to following countries: the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia).
For updated information about the Programme, we encourage you to check this website regularly.
Further inquiries may be done at the programme official e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.