Blue Growth Matchmaking Event
In 2019 and 2020, there will be calls for international business projects amounting to 63 million Euro under the EEA and Norway Grants in Croatia, Greece, Poland, Portugal and Romania.
Are you interested in joining one of these projects? Then you should the Blue Growth Conference and Matchmaking Event on May 22 in Ålesund!
Main Target Group
- European companies planning on developing projects in the realm of the blue economy, including the application of innovative research-driven technology and processes, that are potential applicants and partners for one of the EEA and Norway Grants business programmes.
- These companies should be registered in Croatia, Greece, Poland, Portugal or Romania.
- Norwegian and Icelandic suppliers or developers of technologies or processes, as well as research institutes within Blue Growth / Ocean Space.
Do you not have a partner yet?
Find potential partners in the business matchmaking.
Relevant Project Topics
Examples of relevant topics for projects eligible under the EEA and Norway Grants are:
- Technologies and solutions for fisheries/aquaculture (development of innovative products and technologies in fisheries sector, fish farming etc.)
- Ocean renewable energy sector
- Maritime industry, including maritime transports technologies
- Off-shore infrastructures
- Robotics related to marine and maritime actitivities
- Technologies for deep sea resources and mapping
- Shipbuilding and shipping (development of innovative products and technologies)
- Blue biotechnology and environmental monitoring and surveillance activities
- Innovative products and technologies which are already available in the market, or to develop new ones, that use marine litter as raw material
Does this sound interesting and relevant? Register here
Conditions and information
Innovation Norway has zero tolerance against discrimination, harassment and other forms of offensive or improper behaviour. This also applies to our events. Behaviour in breach with these fundamental principles, may result in exclusion from the event, criminal liability and/or liability for damages.
Innovation Norway will be the controller of your personal data. You are entitled to demand access and rectification in accordance with the Personal Data Act sections 18, 27 and 28.