Seminar on Blue Growth in Romania
On 29 July, from 10:30 – 12:00 Romanian time, Innovation Norway hosts an information seminar on the project funding for blue growth. If you are interested, sign up below.
Participants at the seminar will receive information about the funding opportunity. They will also have the opportunity to discuss their project idea with an expert adviser at Innovation Norway.
The event is 10:30 - 12:00 Romanian time. It will be in English.
Sign up in the form below.
The open call on Blue Growth
The call makes available more than 3,7 million euro for large and small projects on blue growth. The deadline for applications is 15 and 22 September 2021.
The open call will fund SMEs that increase value creation and sustainable growth through innovative and blue projects in Romania. The projects can focus on:
- Development and investment in maritime supra-structures
- Development of solutions related to maritime transport
- Development and investment in coastal and maritime tourism
- Development and investment in blue biotechnology
- Development and investment in sea bed mining resources
- Solutions on blue energy
- Innovative solutions within fisheries and aquaculture
- Innovative solutions related to marine litter and waste
- Innovative technologies for water supply, including desalination.
Read more about the open calls Romania - SMEs Growth Programme (innovasjonnorge.no).
Finding a partner in Norway
The EEA Grants also aims to strengthen the bilateral cooperation between Romania and Norway. The seminar will also discuss the opportunity to include a Norwegian partner in projects and help match interested participants with actors on blue growth in Norway, celand and Liechtenstein.
The EEA and Norway Grants in Romania
The programme is supported by the Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein through the EEA Grants. See more about the SMEs Growth Programme in Romania.
In late May, Innovation Norway hosted an event on Green Opportunities with the EEA and Norway Grants in Romania, which also presented the open calls. Have a look at the videoas and presentations here.
Follow the EEA and Norway Grants by Innovation Norway on Facebook or on LinkedIn to stay updated.