Green Industry Innovation and ICT Conference and Matchmaking
Do you have a project related to ICT or digitalisation? Do you have an idea how to increase efficiency or productivity of industry and at the same time create green results?
This event will inform about specific funding opportunities for partnership projects and a platform to match potential partners for project under the EEA and Norway Grants!
Main Target Group
- Companies planning projects towards development and innovation in the relevant areas listed below
- Research institutes relevant as partners in such projects
Relevant Topics and business areas
- Development of ICT products/processes/solutions
- Development of environmentally friendly products/processes/solutions using ICT components
- Development and implementation of “greener production processes”
- using automatisation, digitalisation, robotisation of industrial processes and technologies,
- Increasing efficiency of production and industry in general
- «Internet of Things», «EdTech», «FinTech», «Cyber security»
Looking for cooperation partners and funding opportunities for your innovation projects? Register in the profile database and book B2B-speed meetings with other businesses specializing in circular economy (link coming soon).
What are the EEA and Norway Grants?
The EEA and Norway Grants represent the contribution of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway to reducing economic and social disparities in Europe and to strengthening bilateral relations with 15 EU member states in Northern, Central and Southern Europe.
Conditions and information
Innovation Norway has zero tolerance against discrimination, harassment and other forms of offensive or improper behaviour. This also applies to our events. Behaviour in breach with these fundamental principles, may result in exclusion from the event, criminal liability and/or liability for damages.
Innovation Norway will be the controller of your personal data. You are entitled to demand access and rectification in accordance with the Personal Data Act sections 18, 27 and 28.