What? Webinar from 11:00-12:00 CET and B2B matchmaking sessions after the webinar (meetings must be booked on your own)
When: 14th January, 2021
Where? Online - link will be provided.
Questions? Get in touch with Programme Director, Inger Elisabeth Strand Karni firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about the Call here
Main target groups from Romania and Norway
Potential applicants (Romanian): any legal entities, private or public, commercial or non-commercial, and non-governmental organisations, established as legal person in Romania.
- Owners or operators of hydropower related infrastructure or plants that could be used to establish or increase hydropower electricity production in Romania.
- Romanian companies working within hydropower
Potential project partners (Norwegian): any private or public entity, commercial or non-commercial, established as a legal person in one of the Donor States (Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway) or in the Beneficiary State (Romania).
- Norwegian companies working within hydropower
- Providers of hydropower facilities
- Hydropower companies looking for investment projects in Romania
- Companies that can develop efficient and “greener” hydropower installations or plants
Activities and projects supported under the programme
- Refurbishment or renewal of existing, small or large, Hydro Power Plants (HPP) to increase the power generation capacity and production efficiency;
- Construction of new Small Scale Hydro Power Plants (SSHPP) (<10MW installed capacity);
- Activities to increase reservoir capacity for hydropower generation, as a secondary activity in a project.
- Get informed about the opportunities the EEA and Norway Grants, Energy Programme in Romania, can offer for the hydropower sector
- Unique opportunity for matchmaking between Romanian-Norwegian cooperation between private or public entities
- Typical activities of Norwegian partners in such projects
- Understanding what you can expect from such a project