Patras Regional Session - Business Innovation Greece Programme
Do you have an idea to increase efficiency or productivity of industry and at the same time create green results? Is blue growth and marine sustainability the core of your business? Or, you have a project related to ICT?
If the answer to the above questions is yes, and you represent an already established for profit private sector company in Greece, then this event is for you!
About the Programme:
The Business Innovation Greece Programme is aiming to increase value creation and sustainable growth in the Greek business sector.
The Programme is part of the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021. The EEA and Norway Grants aim at contributing to the reduction of economic and social disparities in the European Economic Area (EEA) and to the strengthening of bilateral relations between the Donor States (Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) and the Beneficiary States.
Programme will consist of three focus areas:
- Green Industry Innovation
- Blue Growth
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Target group and benefits for Greek enterprises:
- Private sector enterprises established in Greece are the sole target group
- Research institutes only relevant as partners in such projects
- Grants (non-reimbursable funds) to support growth in more mature Greek enterprises
- Access to ETEAN’s guarantees to secure bank co-financing of your project
- Unique partnership opportunity – a gateway to new expertise and modern technology
- Non-bureaucratic application process.
If you have questins about the event participation pelase contact Mr. Stefanos Vitoratos.
Conditions and information
Innovation Norway has zero tolerance against discrimination, harassment and other forms of offensive or improper behaviour. This also applies to our events. Behaviour in breach with these fundamental principles, may result in exclusion from the event, criminal liability and/or liability for damages.
Innovation Norway will be the controller of your personal data. You are entitled to demand access and rectification in accordance with the Personal Data Act sections 18, 27 and 28.