The Opportunities of a Sustainable Ocean Economy - Webinar and Matchmaking
In 2020, there will be 63 million Euro available for the funding of Blue Growth projects under the EEA and Norway Grants. Are you a company that would be interested in joining one of these projects? Then you should not miss this event!
The event will be divided into two parts
June 9th: Webinar 10.00-11.30
June 10th: Matchmaking (optional slots throughout the day)
Main Target Group
- Companies registered in Croatia, Greece, Poland, Portugal or Romania.
- Norwegian, Icelandic or Liechtensteinian companies that are possible contributors of technology or competence in projects.
- Companies planning on developing innovative projects in the realm of the blue economy.
Relevant Project Topics
Examples of relevant topics for projects eligible under the EEA and Norway Grants are:
- Development and investment in maritime supra-structures
- Development of solutions related to maritime transport
- Development and investment in coastal and maritime tourism
- Development and investment in blue biotechnology
- Development and investment in sea bed mining resources
- Development of solutions on blue energy
- Development of innovative solutions within fisheries and aquaculture
- Development of innovative solutions related to marine litter and waste
- Development of innovative technologies for water supply, including desalination.
Conditions and information
Innovation Norway has zero tolerance against discrimination, harassment and other forms of offensive or improper behaviour. This also applies to our events. Behaviour in breach with these fundamental principles, may result in exclusion from the event, criminal liability and/or liability for damages.
Innovation Norway will be the controller of your personal data. You are entitled to demand access and rectification in accordance with the Personal Data Act sections 18, 27 and 28.