The programme shall contribute to the general objectives of EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021, respectively to the reduction of economic and social disparities in the European Economic Area (EEA) and to strengthening bilateral relations between the EEA States and EU Beneficiary States. The Programme objective is “Less carbon intensive energy and increased security of supply”.
The event was split in two pitching sessions with short presentations delivered by representatives of the organizations from the Donor States, and two networking sessions.
- Norway: Norwegian Forestry Group
- Iceland: Íslenskar orkurannsóknir (ÍSOR)
- Norway: SINTEF Energi AS
- Iceland: VAG Ltd.
- Norway: Breivoll Inspection Technologies AS
- Iceland: Landsvirkjun Power
- Norway: International Development Norway
- Iceland: Navigo
- Norway: Sweco Norge AS
- Iceland: Icelandic Geothermal Engineering Ltd. (IGE)
- Iceland: Donor Programme Partner, Geothermal District Heating and Renewables in Iceland, National Energy Authority (OS)
- Norway: Donor Programme Partner, Role of the DPP - Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directorate (NVE)
- Iceland: Varmaorka
- Norway: Sigra Group
- Norway: AKVACONSULT AS
- Norway: Minihydro Modules AS
- Norway: Norsk Energi
- Norway: Boost Global Innovation AS
- Norway: MPENERGI AS
All presentation made during the event are available here.
During the networking sessions the participants were encouraged to freely approach other participants and discuss topics of common interest that fall under the five programme outcomes: Outcome 1 ‐ Increased Renewable Energy production; Outcome 2 ‐ Reduced CO2 emissions in all sectors (Energy Efficiency); Outcome 3 ‐ Increased knowledge on renewable energy, energy efficiency and energy security in all sectors of society; Outcome 4 ‐ Enhanced research and development capacity on renewable energy, energy efficiency and energy security; Outcome 5 - Increased access to electricity for households in areas where connection to the electricity network is not feasible.
The first Calls for Proposals are open for the Renewable Energy focus area (Outcome 1). Applications deadline: Thursday, 14 March 2019, 14:00 Romanian time.
More information about the Energy Programme in Romania is available at: www.innovationnorway.no/roenergy