Tempo Pam is performing mechanical processing activities of metalwork pieces and products and assembly services for machines and installations.
The company has applied for the EEA and Norway Grants in order to:
- expand its production space AND
- invest in production equipment and related software
Some of the equipment Tempo Pam has purchased with the help of the EEA and Norway Grants are: vertical machining center with numerical control, laser cutting machine, automatic welding machine with positioning and rotating table, guillotine for debiting metal sheets, CNC press break, computer+license and programming software for CNC machinery.
Catalin Baiceanu, Production Manager: Sceptical at first, believer after. Having contact with the bushy part of the approvals given by the legislation in our country, I did not think that a contract can be approved by a simple approval e-mail until I saw the advance money in the designated account. Thus our project started and we already have in place an extension of the production hall
Estimated project results
- Annual growth in turnover - increase with 23% for year 2023 comparing with baseline year 2019.
- Annual growth in net operational profit - increase with 177% for year 2023 comparing with baseline year 2019.
- Annual decrease of CO2 emissions – decrease with 5 297 Kg CO2 compared with baseline year 2019
- Number of jobs created: 2
- Investment in innovative environmentally friendly technologies – 9 new, modern equipment (and software) acquired in order to increase the capacity of production of current projects and possibility to obtain new products.
- One of the production halls extended with 89,17 square meters
The SMEs Growth Programme in Romania
The project is supported by Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein through the EEA and Norway Grants. See more opportunities under the SMEs Growth Programme.
Follow the EEA and Norway Grants by Innovation Norway on Facebook or on LinkedIn to stay updated.