Annual Conference on International Business & Development (NKIU)
Great ambitions for collaboration - are we on the right track?
Norwegian businesses provide technology and solutions that are needed in developing countries. Sustainable development demands that governments and businesses work together in strategic partnerships to create sustainable businesses who can contribute towards reaching the Sustainable Development Goals. The ambitions are big. How can we learn from others who have succeeded?
We ask the questions:
- Does Norway have the right models and incentives to ensure that Norwegian businesses succeed internationally?
- How can we learn from others? What do the Danes do?
- Why are the Chinese successful?
- How do we manage strategic partnerships?
You will meet:
- NHO leader Kristin Skogen Lund
- The Norwegian Minister of Foreign Affairs Ine Marie Eriksen Søreide
- Luke Patey, Danish Institute for International Studies
- Jacob Kjeldsen, Dansk Industri
- Kjell Roland, Norfund
- Anita Krohn Traaseth, CEO of Innovation Norway
- Jon Lomøy, Norad
- Representatives from Government, businesses and academia
Detailed program will be published in the beginning of 2018