WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Nordic companies interested in market expansion in Singapore
• Investors working with high-potential Nordic companies
• Ecosystem partners and industry leaders supporting global growth of Nordic companies
- Energy Efficiency solutions to reduce the carbon emission of industrial and commercial buildings; optimise energy usage with more energy-efficient equipment (e.g. cooling, ventilation), energy storage (e.g. solar power, tracking, recycling), asset monitoring and maintenance optimisation, and BMS.
- Food & Packaging Waste Management includes preventing and reducing food wastage at source, redistribution, recycling, food waste treatment, recovering energy and packaging redesign and material.
- Waste Value Optimisation includes locally generated waste streams such as wood waste, construction waste, and e-waste.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN ABOUT
• Market opportunities in Singapore
• Mapping of Singapore's key stakeholders in the government and private sectors
• Singapore’s grants, schemes, green initiatives and regulations
10:00 Welcome and Introduction to Singapore Green Plan 2030
10:20 Circular Economy & Energy Efficiency Market Insights
- Energy Efficiency by Business Sweden
- Food & Plastic Waste Management by Innovation Norway
- Waste Value Optimisation by the Embassy of Denmark in Singapore
11:05 How to take part in the Nordic delegations to Singapore
You can learn about the delegation application, eligibility criteria and travel grant from Nefco. The next events are:
• [Delegation] 5 - 8 Jun: during Ecosperity Week in Singapore
• [Seminar] 1 Jun: during World Circular Economy Forum in Helsinki
• [Delegation] 31 Oct - 2 Nov: during SWITCH Week in Singapore
The webinar is open to tech companies, investors and ecosystem partners from Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Iceland only. Approved attendees will receive a confirmation email with the webinar link.
This is jointly organised by the Nordic Innovation House Singapore, Business Sweden, Innovation Norway, the Embassy of Finland in Singapore, the Embassy of Denmark in Singapore and Business Iceland, and supported by Nordic Innovation and the Nordic Project Fund (Nopef).