The delegation will be aligned with Asia’s largest partnering event with exhibitions, seminar and networking including
1. The world's oldest biotechnology exhibition "BioJapan"
2. "Health TECH JAPAN"(2020-), provides fusion of digital technology and life science.
With its size and the strong pharma presence, this event is the most important health exhibition in Japan and a good timing for a delegation. The delegation will include a visit to the exhibition and additionally align a customized program towards relevant stakeholders.
20 Nordic Healthtech startups
Purpose of the delegation
• Insights into the Japanese Healthtech ecosystem and market potential
• Insights into access points for Nordic Healthtech startups looking to Japan
• Meetings with and connections to local stakeholders, clients, partners, and investors
• Insights into raising funding from local investors
• Insights into branding and PR in a local context
• Insights into Japanese business culture
The delegation will offer visit at Bio JAPAN and TECH JAPAN and reception, social networking and business events with relevant stakeholders. A final delegation program will be published by Mid-July. Until then, this program is subject to change.
Nordic Innovation is sponsoring the Nordic delegation of Healthtech startup to Japan. The sponsoring will cover some costs in Japan, while travel costs and assistance from Trade Promotion Officers must need to be covered by the participants themselves. Participation cost terms will be announced before commitment.
Confirmed partners in Japan:
• Nordic Innovation House Tokyo
• Shibuya City and Shibuya Startup Support
• Kobe Biomedical Innovation Cluster (KBIC).
Organizing partners in the Nordic:
• Asia House Denmark
• Maria 01
• Startup Norway
• Icelandic Startups
• Skåne Startups
• Nordic Asian Venture Alliance (NAVA)
Register interest before the June 25th 2022. The delegation will only be arranged with a sufficient number or companies.