European Innovation Council (EIC) Roadshow Event
On the 5th of June, The European Commission Delegation in Norway, in cooperation with Innovation Norway, The Research Council of Norway, The Ministry of Trade and Fisheries and the Ministry of Education and Research, is organizing an information event to present the Enhanced European Innovation Council (EIC). Representatives of the European Commission will present the objectives of the EIC and practical information related to the submission and evaluation of proposals.
New funding opportunities for 2019 and 2020 under the Enhanced EIC Pilot include the following schemes:
- EIC Pathfinder Pilot - comprises FET-Open and FET-Proactive and offers grants of up to €4 million to promote collaborative, inter-disciplinary research and innovation on science-inspired and radically new future technologies,
- EIC Accelerator Pilot - builds on the SME Instrument Phase II and provides grant-only support (up to €2,5 million) as well as support in the form of blended finance (combining grant (up to €2,5 million) with an equity investment of up to €15 million). It supports high-risk, high-potential SMEs with potential to develop and commercialise new products, services and business models that could drive economic growth and shape new markets in Europe and worldwide.
When: 5 June, 10:00-16:00 (Registration from 09:30)
Where: Sentralen, Øvre Slottsgate 3, Oslo.
Target audience: Business and inustry, SMEs, Venture capitalists, researchers, public authorities.
The event is free of charge and will be held in English.
10:00 -10:10 Welcome and introduction
Torbjørn Røe Isaksen, Minister of Trade and Industry
10:10 - 10:40 Introduction to policy rationale for an EIC
Signe Ratso, Deputy Director-General, European Commission DG RTD
10:40 - 11:20 Panel discussion on the EIC
• Håkon Haugli, CEO, Innovation Norway
• John Arne Røttingen, CEO, the Research Council of Norway
• Rikke Eckhoff Høvding, CEO, The Norwegian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association (NVCA)
• EIC High Level Group
• A company’s experience with EIC
• Kristian Berg, Professor, Oslo University Hospital
11:20 - 11:40 Q&A
11:40 - 12:25 Lunch break
12:25 - 13:25 How to receive funding: Presentation of the new funding and practical elements Stéphane Ouaki, Head of Unit, European Commission DG RTD
Katarzyna Jakimowicz, Senior Programme Advisor, European Commission DG RTD
13:25 -13:55 Q&A
14:00 - 15:30 Networking event
In cooperation with
Vilkår for våre arrangementer:
Innovasjon Norge er behandlingsansvarlig for dine personopplysninger. Se vår personvernerklæring.
Deltakerlister fra arrangementer i regi av Innovasjon Norge vil kunne offentliggjøres, og/eller bli distribuert mellom deltakerne. Dersom du har spørsmål rundt dette, ta kontakt med arrangementsansvarlig før påmelding.
Innovasjon Norge tolererer ikke diskriminering, trakassering og andre former for krenkende/utilbørlig atferd. Krenkende/utilbørlig atferd vil kunne føre til bortvisning fra arrangementet, straffeansvar og/eller erstatningsansvar.
Vi gjør hva vi kan for å gjennomføre et annonsert arrangement, men avlysninger kan forekomme. Innovasjon Norge er ikke ansvarlig for eventuelle kostnader/tap du eller andre påmeldte måtte bli påført grunnet et avlyst arrangement.