A seminar organised by the Royal Norwegian Embassy and Innovation Norway.
The conference will be held in English.
Moderator: Jørgen Festervoll, ADAPT Consulting AS
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
Elnar Remi Holmen, Political Advisor for the Minister of Petroleum and Energy - PRESENTATION
- Energy Policy after the Paris Climate Agreement
Dr.Barbara Praetorius, Deputy Executive Director, Agora Energiewende - PRESENTATION
- Summary of the First German Norwegian Energy CEO & Executive Round Table
Dr. Werner Brinker
Climate Goals – Impacts and Challenges for the Energy and Industry Sector
Svein Richard Brandtzæg (Norsk Hydro), Jan Karl Karlsen (Statoil), Auke Lont (Statnett),
Dr. Karsten Wildberger (EON), Auguste Willems, (Wacker Chemie)
- Generation 2025 – the Medium-Term Role of Conventional and Renewable Energy in Germany
Dr. Andreas Schröter, Executive Vice President & Regional Manager Central Europe & Mediterranean DNV GL - Energy - PRESENTATION
- Is the Disruption of the Energy Industry yet to come?
Introductory remarks and discussion by Jørgen Kildahl & Eimund Nygaard, CEO, Lyse AS PRESENTATION
- What the EU State Aid Guideline means for the Expansion of Renewables
Janosch Abegg, Head of Market Access Renewables, Statkraft Markets GmbH - PRESENTATION
- Cross Border Flows. Importance for the European Power-Price-Building Mechanisms
Dr. Błażej Radomski, Head of Analysis - Germany, Markedskraft - PRESENTATION
- The Business Sector as Change Agent for Energy Transition
Tom Lindberg, Managing Director, ECOHZ - PRESENTATION
- Hydrogen as an Integrated Part of the Future Energy and Transport System
Bjørn Simonsen, Vice President, Market Development Nel Hydrogen - PRESENTATION
- Closing Remarks
Elisabeth Walaas, Norwegian Ambassador to Germany
Reception and Buffet Dinner hosted by Elisabeth Walaas, Norwegian Ambassador to Germany.