The event will be held in English with the following speakers:
- Minister of Trade and Industry of Norway Iselin Nybø - Norway's opportunities for sustainable growth and green transition
- llka von Dalwigk (InnoEnergy) og Stina Torjesen (UiA) a dialogue: Is it politics or the market that drives the growth of battery production in Europe?
- Rasmus Bergström, BatteryLoop AS, Peter Fox, Skaland Graphite AS, Stian Madshus, Elkem ASA and Anna Utsi, Talga Sverige, will talk about the Nordic ecosystem, sustainable materials and recycling, with a focus on industrial examples.
- Christian Rosenkilde (Norsk Hydro) og Fredrik Andresen (AS Batteriretur) will dicuss "Battery recycling in the world's most developed EV market and HydroVolt".
- Investing in the battery value chain - an investors perspective by:
- Beyonder – CEO Svein Kvernstuen
- Freyr - CEO Tom Einar Jensen «A sneak preview into the development of Norway’s first LiB Cell Manufacturing Facility»
- Morrow Batteries - CEO Terje Andersen.
- Mari Lundström (Aalto university)- “Batteries from Finland - network at the service of Nordic cooperation”
Finally, an update from Invest in Norway, Business Finland og Business Sweden about co-operation around a common Nordic battery value proposition.
The event is organized in cooperation with Invest in Norway, Eyde Cluster, Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise, Hydro, Sintef and Northvolt. Ruth Astrid Sætre will facilitate the event which is a follow-up to the Nordic Battery scene event from the 30th of June.
You can register to follow the event digitally below. In addition, there is also the opportunity to be part of live audience at Strand Hotel, Fevik by registering here: https://www.eydecluster.com/no/kalender/2020/prosin-konferansen-2020/
Register here to follow the event digitally: