Ecomondo 2019 - The Green Technologies Expo
The leading exhibition on circular economy and green technologies in the Mediterranean basin.
An international event with an innovative format that brings together all sectors of the circular economy on a single platform: from the recovery of materials and energy to sustainable development.
The only platform in Europe to offer a broad program of conferences, workshops and seminars to present national and international evidences and new trends relating to the various strands of the circular economy and green technologies in all the main industrial sectors.
This year, for the third time, Innovation Norway in cooperation with Business Sweden will manage “The Nordic Solutions Pavilion” which will host companies from Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
A strong Nordic presence which combines forces to build up a very strong Nordic branding in the abroad markets. Green technologies, sustainability, circular economy, smart cities are topics strongly linked to our region. The Nordic collaboration at Ecomondo has been extremely satisfying the previous years, all the exhibitors evaluated the common Nordic presence as a strength and a great added value.
Which companies should attend?
Any company, both start-ups as well larger companies in one of the sectors involved:
- Waste and resources
- Technologies and equipment for the treatment of urban and industrial waste
- Equipment and vehicles for waste collection and transport
- Waste systems and containers
- Waste handling and lifting machinery and equipment
- Eco-design and new materials
- Circular bio-economy
- Bio-based industry
- Agrofood & Blue growth
- Reclamation and requalification of contaminated sites
- Hydrogeological risk and disaster prevention
- Integrated water cycle
- Monitoring and digitalization: water, air, soil
- Energy efficiency
- Renewable energies,
- Smart cities
This is the best opportunity to promote your business within the mentioned sectors in the Mediterranean area.
Ecomondo is a real “market place”, where buyers meet suppliers and decision makers look for new technologies and solutions.
Ecomondo is an exhibition with impressive figures:
- 80,930 visitors
- + 4% visits versus the previous year
- International visitors from 66 countries
- 98,000 sqm gross exhibition area
- 1,022 exhibitors from 30 countries worldwide
- More than 150 seminars and conferences, with over 1,000 speakers
- More than 747 million media contacts
Within the exhibition there are matchmaking activities with international buyers, workshops with experts to help companies develop new international business, and events and technical symposia in the main markets covered by the exhibition: the Balkans, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Germany, the UK, Greece, Macedonia, Morocco, Egypt, Oman, the Netherlands, Romania, Slovenia, the US, Turkey and Russia.
Sign up now as an Exhibitor
- Turn-key solution: complete and refurbished stand
- A single post for each exhibiting company which includes: Desk, chairs, screen for multimedia contents, customized graphics and logo
- Project management & practical support: stand management (design, building, set-up, dismantling); logistics; support at the stand (information desk, translation, practicalities); support in business meetings and networking
- Booth with open sides which guarantees optimal company visibility
- Business meeting lounges at disposal of the companies
- Presence in the exhibition catalogue with the company name
- Opportunity to hold company presentations and participate to matchmaking sessions
- Promote the companies under the strong brand “Nordic Solutions”
- Entrance tickets (number TBD)
- Patronage by the Norwegian Embassy
- Reception event for the official stand opening at the presence of the Ambassadors
- Participation to the Ambassadors’ dinner
Price per company post inside the Nordic Solutions Pavilion:
- Early bird within June 30th: 2500€
- Standard fee within 30th August: 3000€
- Early bird within June 30th: 3000€
- Standard fee within August 30th: 3500€
Some important dates and information:
The spaces will be distributed on a first come - first served basis.
For more information - contact Innovation Norway Milan:
Mauro Migliavacca, Senior Advisor
Phone: + 39 346 9796117
Vilkår for våre arrangementer:
Innovasjon Norge er behandlingsansvarlig for dine personopplysninger. Se vår personvernerklæring.
Deltakerlister fra arrangementer i regi av Innovasjon Norge vil kunne offentliggjøres, og/eller bli distribuert mellom deltakerne. Dersom du har spørsmål rundt dette, ta kontakt med arrangementsansvarlig før påmelding.
Innovasjon Norge tolererer ikke diskriminering, trakassering og andre former for krenkende/utilbørlig atferd. Krenkende/utilbørlig atferd vil kunne føre til bortvisning fra arrangementet, straffeansvar og/eller erstatningsansvar.
Vi gjør hva vi kan for å gjennomføre et annonsert arrangement, men avlysninger kan forekomme. Innovasjon Norge er ikke ansvarlig for eventuelle kostnader/tap du eller andre påmeldte måtte bli påført grunnet et avlyst arrangement.