Se norsk versjon her
What is an HPO project?
An HPO–project is defined in two ways:
- The process of pursuing one big international contract abroad which represent substantial commercial market opportunities at least 500 mill NOK for the Norwegian companies or
- The process of pursuing investments which will lead to several contracts abroad which represent totally at least 500 mill NOK for the Norwegian companies involved
All relevant players can seek, find and propose an HPO project, including Innovation Norway’s offices abroad.
Criteria for HPO
Seek/find/suggest phase must comply with criteria 1,3, 4 and 5 – rest will be done later, 2 before decision phase and 6 in the project execution phase.
- Contract(s) shall benefit the Norwegian companies. This could be a larger company with several small or medium sized subsuppliers.
- The companies must commit themselves to the possibilities/project(s)
- The Norwegian part of the contract(s) value shall be at least 500 millions NOK
- Contract(s) shall be awarded within 6 years. Markets, customers and timelines shall be identified.
- It should be a realistic possibility that the Norwegian companies can win the project(s). This must be based on an evaluation of the competition.
- Team Norway shall give value added to the project. Team Norway «toolbox» shall be used to contribute to the HPO project, for example Embassy, IN offices abroad, official delegations, seminars, workshops and other official bussiness support instruments and services