Norwegian version: Global Growth Health Tech & Smart Care Singapore
Singapore has an ambition to lead the development of modern and first-class healthcare solutions and concepts in Asia. Proactive healthcare, disease prevention and a qualitative care are some key areas that the healthcare industry wants to develop and identify new innovative solutions, infrastructure or concepts for.
Through this Global Growth programme you can discover new business opportunities and find new business partners in Singapore.
Through workshops and seminars, both in Norway and in Singapore, your company will learn about the market and trends in the healthcare industry in Singapore. We will support you in building a market strategy based on this insight. You will also be able to discuss with local decision makers and potential business partners how to best address various health needs and challenges.
This programme is a collaboration between Innovation Norway, Norway Health Tech and Norwegian Smart Care Cluster.
Project goals for participating companies:
- Be exposed to and understand the Singapore health market and business culture
- Meet with relevant market players identifying business opportunities and or collaboration projects
- Understand what the market needs and business opportunities are in this region
- Gather information and intelligence in order to make an optimal market entry strategy
- Your organisation has relevant technology, services or solutions suitable for health infrastructure projects and -service needs in Singapore
- Your organisation is looking for business development, innovation and or R&D partners within this region
- Your organisation is exploring opportunities within Asia and would like to strengthen your presence in this market including looking for local projects, potential partners, agents, and more
- Your organisation would like to build and confirm your go-to-market international strategy
- Your company is willing to set aside time and resources for the programme and to follow up identified business opportunities
Timeline and activities
September - November 2019
Recruitment of companies with modern HealthTech and SmartCare solutions
- Innovation Norway will hold an information seminar on October 30, possible to attend in Oslo or via Skype
- Companies interested in program must register (see link below)
November 2019 - January 2020
Fast track verification of market opportunities (October-January):
- Pre-screening of solutions (online survey+interview)
- Preparation & consultancy for online pitching to Singapore buyers
- Webinar: to pitch solution and get feedback of solution-relevance to Singapore market (January 2020)
January - August 2020
- Go to market strategy project (January-August 2020)
- Go to market strategy work shop Norway
- Market visit in Singapore (March 2020)
- Follow up process Norway & Singapore (Summer 2020)
Final dates will be decided when the recruitment of participants is done.
Participation fee is NOK 5000 for first part (until pitchin webinar) and NOK 20 000 for Go to market strategy process (in total NOK 25 000.
Direct expenses connected to the project activities, travel and accommodation is covered by each company.
Registration deadline is November 15th
Pål Arne Kastmann
T: +65 6818 2066
T: +47 924 09 315