Oil companies in Brazil are either starting with their concept studies for recently awarded fields or working towards more efficient subsea structures linked to an increased number of new FPSOs replacing fixed platforms in the years to come. Therefore, we believe this is the right moment to present innovative and solid technology solutions for secure and efficient subsea operations to the Brazilian market.
Who should participate?
The main focus in the Brazilian O&G development is the pre-salt area with challenging conditions and deep water subsea applications. Brazil will contract a significant number of FPSO’s in the years to come and has pre-salt and other offshore areas in all stages from aging fields to recently awarded licensed fields in the concept study phase. We believe it is a perfect moment to present relevant Norwegian technology solutions for efficient subsea operations.
You have products and/or services within the following areas of subsea technology:
- Gas & Low Carbon Footprint
CCS, Subsea Gas compression, Subsea CO2 separation and reinjection for EOR
- Safe, high integrity & cost-effective operations
Data management, field performance management, complement intervention technologies, AUV, Asset Integrity management
- Optimize lifecycle costs, reliability & efficiency
Semi and unmanned programs, new sensor technologies, Digicore: power & data highway through controls, umbilical & distribution, subsea wireless communication
What can you expect?
We will support you in building an internationalization strategy that meets product/market-fit. Each program is tailor made to fit your specific needs to gain fast-track access to the market. The program includes:
• Workshops and business modelling.
• Information on export regulations and practical guidelines.
• B2B meetings with relevant representatives from the Brazilian market.
• Insight and increased knowledge about advanced international markets.
• Understanding of the Brazilian business environments and social interaction.
• Increased market insight.
• Information on how to set up and do business in Brazil; IPR, contracting, legal structures.
NOK 30 000 per company (excluding accommodation, travel expenses and exhibition fees as relevant).
For further information, please contact:
Michelle Duarte - email@example.com
Senior Advisor, Innovation Norway Brazil. Michelle is available for 1-1 Skype meetings, please e-mail her.
Gøril Selvik - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Advisor, Innovation Norway Hordaland. Gøril is available for 1-1 Skype meetings, please e-mail her.