Jiangsu is the 2nd largest economy province in China, possessing strong competence in R&D and manufacturing to offer competitive partners to explore Chinese and also international market.
Innovation Norway has entered into a collaboration scheme with Jiangsu (China) Department of Science & Technology Objective and Aim Based on the MOU between Innovation Norway and Jiangsu Province, the objective of this project is to position Norwegian companies towards Chinese partners in this region when adapting or piloting Norwegian environment friendly technologies and solutions for the local market. The long-term aim is for the Norwegian companies to use these partnerships to succeed in the Chinese market faster and with less risk.
Who should participate?
- You have a new, innovative or upgraded environmentally friendly technology/product, i.e. Green-Tech, close to commercialization.
- Green-tech includes but is not limited to new energy, renewable energy, energy saving, emission control, water & waste treatment, air quality, environmental monitoring, e-mobility, smart-building, green manufacturing, and environment-friendly technologies within maritime, marine and oil & gas.
- You have ambitions and can mobilize and allocate the needed resources to pursue the opportunities in China.
The project includes
- Kickoff Oslo, 13-14 Jun 2019, in connection with the visit of the Jiangsu delegation. Invitation and registration here
- Five gatherings, including two one-week visits to China initial planned for Oct 2019 and Jan 2020
- preparing you for doing business in China
- business modelling, export regulations and financing
- information and guidance of Norway-China (Jiangsu) R&D Co-funding program
- information and guidance on relevant IN programs e.g. the Environment Technology Scheme
- B2B meetings with relevant market channels and possible partners
- Network with other participating companies and experience sharing
- End of project “summing up” Jan/Feb 2020.
- 1:1 market advice and close individual follow-ups between the gatherings (optional, subject to a separate advisory service agreement with IN China office)
What can you expect
We help you to build you strategy and action plan to enter the market. After completion of the program, you can expect to obtain.
- Knowledge of China/Jiangsu in terms of economy status, business culture, market experience not only in theory but in practice.
- Knowledge and assessment of market potential of your technology/product in China.
- Consultation services from IN’s Norway and China experienced advisors.
- Identified possible funding opportunities of the identified projects.
- 1:1 Assistance in seeking Chinese R&D partner candidates in Jiangsu. (optional, subject to a separate advisory service agreement with IN China office)
NOK 10,000 per SME. Travel expenses, accommodation, food and other expenses to be covered by the companies.
1:1 advisory service fee (optional) NOK 15,000 per SME NOK 30.000 large companies
Register you interest of participating before the deadline 6 June 2019. After the registration deadline, Innovation Norway will select those companies invited into the project.