Innovation Norway Jakarta, Norwegian Embassy, Indonesian Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries, together with Nordcham Indonesia are hosting the webinar 24 September 14:00-15:30 (GMT +7) Indonesia.
With the current changes within the sector and requirements for better aquaculture produce, it becoming more essential to acquire excellent feed and make use of alternative form of feed.
This webinar will prove an overview of the feed market in Indonesia and will be a platform of discussion for the aquaculture players.
- H.E. Vegard Kaale, Ambassador of Norway for Indonesia
- Mr. Slamet Soebjakto, Director General of Aquaculture, Ministry of Marine affairs and Fisheries
- Mr. Magnus Ramstad Dahl, Director of Norcham Indonesia (moderator)
- Ir. Mimid Abdul Hamid, M.Sc, Director for Feed and Fish Medicine, Directorate General of Aquaculture, Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries
- Mr. Tore M. Remman, CEO & Sales, CFeed AS
- Mr. Misai Tsai, PT. Lucky Samudra Pratama