In this year’s edition of SNIC, Singaporean and Norwegian authorities, great thought leaders and excellent practitioners will discuss overarching problem statements affecting societies today.
We aim to show the vast business opportunities provided by the digital transformation, showcasing blue tech and tech at work. We will also explore the challenges and the risks that new technologies present, such as cyber security and the changing legal operational environment.
SNIC 2020 is hosted by the Norwegian Business Association Singapore (NBAS) in collaboration with The Royal Norwegian Embassy and Innovation Norway in Singapore.
Keynote Speakers from Norway and Singapore:
- Lucie Katrine Sunde-Eidem, State Secretary at the Norwegian Ministry of Trade and Industry
- H.E. Ambassador Anita Nergaard, The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Singapore
- Håkon Haugli, CEO of Innovation Norway
- Png Cheong Boon, CEO, Enterprise Singapore
- Oliver Tonby, Chairman, McKinsey Asia
- Gaute Hagerup, CEO Oslo Business Region
See full program