Vietnam LNG Days
Would you like to present Norwegian solutions for LNG receiving or LNG to power and distribution facilities to LNG players in Vietnam? At the Vietnam LNG Days in Hanoi, you will have the opportunity.
In 2021-2030, Vietnam is going to import from 4 to 8 million m3 of LNG p.a. About 75% of the imported LNG will be used as fuel for power plants to secure a rapidly growing Vietnam economy, which is reported at 6.5% p.a. for the recent 20 years.
A study financed by IFC has identified numbers of siting locations for floating solutions in the South of Vietnam. The study has also indicated that CAPEXs of floating options is by far more cost effective than land-based options. Currently, the Vietnamese government is strongly encouraging local and international companies to participate in LNG business, which makes the Vietnamese LNG sector more exciting than ever:
- PVGAS is developing an LNG terminal to serve LNG for “Nhan Trach 3 and 4” LNG thermal power projects, 1500 MW in capacity in total, which is being developed by PVPower.
- Hai Linh Company is operating a land-based LNG terminal at Cai Mep – Thi Vai area, 220 000 m3, to serve the existing power plants in the region, as well as developing small scale LNG distribution network to supply LNG for other LNG end users.
- EVN/Genco 3 is developing LNG-Power Cluster at Tan Phuoc area, 3600 MW in capacity; and the government requires Son My LNG Power project to consider a floating option to reduce investment cost.
- Total, Siemens, Novatek and A&A Technology and Investment Company team up for 4500 MW LNG power project and LNG facility in Ninh Thuan Province.
- Kepco and Kogas submitted a Letter of Interest for 3000 MW LNG Complex at Ca Na, Binh Thuan province.
- T&T and Gen X Energy is developing the LNG project in Cai Mep – Thi Vai area in three phases, which is 6000 MW in total.
- AES is the project owner of Son My 2 project (3x750MW) in Binh Thuan province.
You are hereby invited to participate in the Vietnam LNG Days with the purpose:
- Introduce Norwegian solutions for LNG receiving/LNG to power and distribution facilities to Vietnam LNG players.
- Collect market information and identify market opportunities.
- Prepare the basis to make strategic decision toward Vietnam market.
- Technologies and services for receiving LNG in FSRUs and Onshore Terminals
- Small scale distribution of LNG
- LNG to Power
Time and Date:
- The first seminar will be held on Monday, 4 November 2019, at Hanoi city to target EVN, Genco 1, ministries, ADB, WB, IFC, T&T, AES, etc.
- The second seminar will be held on Tuesday, 5 November 2019, at Hochiminh city to target Hai Linh, PVgas, Total/Siemens, Pvpower, Gulf Energy, Sovico, TTC, Petrol trading companies, etc.
- Study tour will be held on Wednesday, 6 November 2019, at Hochiminh city and Cai Mep Thi Vai area. This study tour is optional.
Cost for the two seminars: For NORWEP PARTNERS or SME: NOK 4000/ presenting company and NOK 2000/additional participant. For non-NORWEP MEMBERS or large companies: NOK 6000/presenting company and NOK 3000/additional participant.
Cost for the study tour: For NORWEP PARTNERS or SME: NOK 2000/company. For non-NORWEP MEMBERS or large companies: NOK 3000/company.
Vilkår for våre arrangementer:
Innovasjon Norge er behandlingsansvarlig for dine personopplysninger. Se vår personvernerklæring.
Deltakerlister fra arrangementer i regi av Innovasjon Norge vil kunne offentliggjøres, og/eller bli distribuert mellom deltakerne. Dersom du har spørsmål rundt dette, ta kontakt med arrangementsansvarlig før påmelding.
Innovasjon Norge tolererer ikke diskriminering, trakassering og andre former for krenkende/utilbørlig atferd. Krenkende/utilbørlig atferd vil kunne føre til bortvisning fra arrangementet, straffeansvar og/eller erstatningsansvar.
Vi gjør hva vi kan for å gjennomføre et annonsert arrangement, men avlysninger kan forekomme. Innovasjon Norge er ikke ansvarlig for eventuelle kostnader/tap du eller andre påmeldte måtte bli påført grunnet et avlyst arrangement.