Would you like to present Norwegian solutions for LNG receiving or LNG to power and distribution facilities to Vietnam LNG’s players? At the LNG seminar in Hanoi, you have the opportunity.
From 2021-2030, Vietnam is going to import from 4 to 8 million m3 of LNG p.a. About 75% of the imported LNG will be used as fuel for power plants to secure a rapidly growing Vietnam economy, which is reported at 6.5% p.a. for recent 20 year.
A study financed by IFC has identified numbers of siting locations for floating solutions in the South of Vietnam. The study has also indicated that CAPEXs of floating options is by far more cost effective than land-based options. Currently, Vietnamese government is strongly encouraging local and international companies to participate in LNG business that makes the Vietnamese LNG sector more exciting than ever:
- PVGAS and PVPOWER have signed an agreement to supply LNG for “Nhan Trach 3 and 4” LNG thermal power projects, 1,500MW in capacity in total;
- Hai Linh Company is constructing a land based LNG terminal at Ba Ria – Vung Tau area, 220,000 m3 in capacity, as well as developing small scale LNG boats to supply LNG for existing power plants in the South;
- EVN is developing LNG-Power cluster at Tan Phuoc area, 2,400MW in capacity; and the government requires Son My LNG Power project to consider a floating option to reduce investment cost.
You are herby invited to present at the LNG seminar with the purpose:
- Introduce Norwegian solutions for LNG receiving/LNG to power and distribution facilities to Vietnam LNG’s players.
- Collect market information and identify market opportunities.
- Prepare basis to make strategic decision toward Vietnam market.
- Technologies and services for
- Receiving LNG in FSRUs and Onshore Terminals
- Small scale distribution of LNG
- LNG to Power
Time and Date: the seminar will be held on Tuesday, 5 November 2019, (duration to be decided from participation) which is followed by B2B meetings
Price: For NORWEP PARTNERS or SME: NOK 4000/ presenting company and NOK 2000/ additional participant.
For none - NORWEP MEMBER or large companies: NOK 6000/ presenting company and NOK 3000/ additional participant.
Vilkår for våre arrangementer:
Innovasjon Norge er behandlingsansvarlig for dine personopplysninger. Se vår personvernerklæring.
Deltakerlister fra arrangementer i regi av Innovasjon Norge vil kunne offentliggjøres, og/eller bli distribuert mellom deltakerne. Dersom du har spørsmål rundt dette, ta kontakt med arrangementsansvarlig før påmelding.
Innovasjon Norge tolererer ikke diskriminering, trakassering og andre former for krenkende/utilbørlig atferd. Krenkende/utilbørlig atferd vil kunne føre til bortvisning fra arrangementet, straffeansvar og/eller erstatningsansvar.
Vi gjør hva vi kan for å gjennomføre et annonsert arrangement, men avlysninger kan forekomme. Innovasjon Norge er ikke ansvarlig for eventuelle kostnader/tap du eller andre påmeldte måtte bli påført grunnet et avlyst arrangement.