Call for Proposals and Link to Application Form
First Call for Proposals, SMEs Growth Romania (in English)
First Call for Proposals, SMEs Growth Romania (in Romanian)
Apply via the Electronic Application Form
New: Frequently Asked Questions Version September 14th, 2018
Mandatory Attachments to the Project Application
- Expected outcomes of the implementation of the project
- Detailed Activity Budget
- Disbursement Plan
- Project Implementation Plan
- Procurement Plan
- Letter of Commitment
- Business plan
- Draft Partnership Agreement
- CVs of the project management team
- Communication Plan (no template available)
- Self-declaration regarding undertaking in difficulty
- Self-declaration regrading clean tax and criminal record
- Relevant Registration Certificates and statutory documents (no template available)
Essential Readings for Project Applicants
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Project Assessment Criteria and Methodology
- Guidelines on Cross-cutting Issues and Good Business Practice
- Communication Guidelines
- Application Form Guidance
About the Programme:
SMEs Growth Romania is a business development programme aiming to increase value creation and sustainable growth in the Romanian business sector.
The Programme is part of the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021. The EEA and Norway Grants aim at contributing to the reduction of economic and social disparities in the European Economic Area (EEA) and to the strengthening of bilateral relations between the Donor States (Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) and the Beneficiary States.
Fund Operator: Innovation Norway
Programme budget: € 45.000.000
Areas of support:
- Innovative technologies, processes and services
- Sustainable business development
- Greening of existing businesses and processes
- Development and implementation of innovative products and services
Programme area specifics:
SMEs Growth Romania seeks to stimulate and develop long-term business cooperation between the Donor States and Romania based on business development and innovation. The aim is to allocate 75 percent of the funding to small and medium size enterprises. Priority will be given to bilateral partnership projects offering added value.
Programme consists of three focus areas:
- Green Industry Innovation
- Blue Growth
At least 50 percent of the funding will be allocated to Green Industry Innovation.
Further inquiries may be done at the programme official e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report your concerns about a possible breech with Innovation Norway's Ethical Guidelines, Anti-Corruption policy or Good Business Practice.