Call for Proposals and Link to Application Form
First Call for Proposals, SMEs Growth Romania (in English)
The link to the electronic application form will be posted here shortly.
Mandatory Attachments to the Project Application
- Expected outcomes of the implementation of the project
- Budget and Financial Report (including Project Implementation Plan and Disbursement Plan)
- Procurement Plan
- Letter of Commitment
- Business plan
- Draft Partnership Agreement
- CVs of the project management team
- Communication Plan (no template available)
- Self-declaration regarding undertaking in difficulty
- Self-declaration regrading clean tax and criminal record of the Applicant (and Partner(s) – if relevant) and of the legal representative(s)
- Relevant Registration Certificates and statutory documents (no template available)
Essential Readings for Project Applicants
Essential readings and guidelines will be posted here shortly.
About the Programme:
SMEs Growth Romania is a business development programme aiming to increase value creation and sustainable growth in the Romanian business sector. The Programme is part of EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021 which are financing mechanisms meant to contribute to the reduction of economic and social disparities in the European Economic Area (EEA) and to the strengthening of bilateral relations between the Donor States (Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) and the Beneficiary States.
Fund Operator: Innovation Norway
Programme budget: € 45,000,000
Areas of support:
- Innovative technologies, processes and services
- Sustainable business development
- Greening of existing businesses and processes
- Development and implementation of innovative products and services
Programme area specifics:
SMEs Growth Romania will seek to stimulate and develop long-term business cooperation between the Donor States and Romania based on business development and innovation. The aim is to allocate 75% of the funding to small and medium size enterprises. Priority will be given to bilateral partnership projects offering added value Priority shall be given to bilateral partnerships offering added value.
Programme will consist of three focus areas:
- green industry innovation
- blue growth
At least 50% of funding will be allocated to green industry innovation.
The programme is currently under preparations. More information about the financing conditions such as, eligibility criteria for applicants, projects and costs or types of state aid that will be awarded, will be published in the coming months, after they are approved by the Donors. Once the financing conditions are approved, Innovation Norway will inform the public and organize national and regional information sessions in Romania and Donor States.
For updated information about the programme, we encourage you to check this website regularly. A tentative calendar of the activities planned for 2017-2018 is available under the left hand side menu.
Further inquiries may be done at the programme official e-mail address: email@example.com