Innovation Norway is the Norwegian Government's most important instrument for innovation and development of Norwegian enterprises and industry. We support companies in developing their competitive advantage and to enhance innovation.
INNOVATION NORWAY creates value by stimulating to profitable business development throughout Norway. Our programmes and services are intended to create more successful entrepreneurs, more enterprises with capacity for growth and more innovative business clusters.
WE CONTRIBUTE TO:
- Enhancing innovation in Norwegian enterprises and industry
- Building competitive Norwegian enterprises at both domestic and international markets
- Promoting Norwegian enterprises
- Promoting Norway as an attractive tourist destination
- Securing development in rural areas
- Transforming ideas into successful business cases
- Promote interaction between enterprises, knowledge communities and R&D institutions
Mangfold gir innovasjonsmuligheter. Selskaper som har mangfold i forretningsstrategien har klare konkurransefortrinn i kampen om kunder og talenter. Fem selskaper viser vei på frokostmøte inkludert @makorg_no ved gründer og leder Javad Mushtaq og @norskhydroasa ved head of Diversity & inclusion Fernanda Dobbin. #oxlo @oslokommunne
Last week Innovation Norway in South Acfrica, together with Team Norway, organised South Africa - Norway Science Week in Pretoria and Cape Town. The goal was to explore opportunities within ocean space for further cooperation in education, research, innovation and new business development between South Africa and Norway. It was an exciting week full of opportunities to network with relevant stakeholders and potential partners. Some of the highlights were the Green Maritime Seminar on Wednesday. On Friday, Heidi Dahl moderated a panel discussion about opportunities and challenges for women in science and innovation. Thanks to Kirsti Slotsvik, Jaisheila Rajput, Elisabet Ljunggren, Nomso Faith Kana and Trine Skymoen for an interesting discussion and good insights.